First Pic


The first shot of camp comes from the bus trip...as we are pulling out of the parking lot, everyone does the wave to moms and dads...HI MOM!!!

We had almost a full bus and I was so glad that all our kids needing scholarships to be able to go, got them. On behalf of the church staff, I want to thank everyone who contributed to our fundraising efforts at SummerFest with our Cake Challenge to raise the money we needed to pay for scholarships as well as the bus. Thank you!! Thank you!!
I also want to make sure and send out a BIG thank you to Michelle McDermott for riding up with me on the bus. I knew that I had always done it by myself in the past, but after this year's trip, I can't imagine how...I know I would have perished without Michelle's help this year!

I also want to thank Dave Pounders, our bus driver, who did an excellent job getting us to camp in record time. We even got to camp a half hour before they even started registration! Dave also did a remarkable job manuevering our masive bus through the little back woods towns of PA in search of a great food stop for our crowd...

...more to come on the food stop in the next post!