Welcome!

Hi! My name is Pearl Lee and I am this year's High Point Camp summer assistant for English church. I took over for Pastor Josh last year and ran this blog. I will be continuing my blogging this summer as I will be returning for another summer camping experience with the Capital kids! If you would like to read any of the articles that I wrote last year or that Pastor Josh wrote in previous years, you can go to the sidebar and you will see all the articles listed as "posts" under each year.


During camp I will also be checking up on your children, talking with them, and seeing that everything is ok! If any of you parents need to contact me during camp, my info is in the sidebar to your right. I will also be taking the pictures and video and writing the news articles for all you parents to read each day during our time at camp!

Looking forward to fun in the sun again this summer with your children! ~ Pearl